Last updated on 24 Feb 2017
1. Go to the Admin Panel > Appearance > Menus
2. Select the pages you want to add to the menu and click Add to Menu.
3. If the page does not appear in the recent pages list click view all and then follow step 2
4. In the Menu Structure reorder the menu by dragging each item into the order you prefer.
The Recommended Order for the standard four pages:
How to Join
Squadron Meeting Location
Contact Us (last page)
Units are encouraged to add additional pages beyond the base deployment.
5. To add links outside of your websites WordPress pages click on Custom Links > enter the URL > enter the text to be shown in the menu > Add to Menu. Drag and drop to reorder as appropriate.
Note: When leaving the .gov domain users will be notified via a popup alert
Watch the menu configuration video: